Saturday, February 20, 2010

Take That Winter!!!




What a great week! From UConn, to cross country skiing, to the beach I had such an awesome vacation. I also developed an Olympic sized crush on Shaun White, two time Olympic gold medal winner, and his amazing hair. In case your curious like me, here's the answer to: How Shaun White Keeps His Hair Looking Lush.

USA's gold medalist Shaun White celebrates after clinching the men's snowboard halfpipe final run.



I mean seriously, his hair is perfect. Julia Roberts would be jealous of his red locks. But enough about the "Flying Tomato." I still have a few more hours of vacation to enjoy.


2 comments:

  1. I love looking at your pictures of the beach. We all had such a wonderful afternoon with you, and I love how much my boys love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was such a great day! Just what I needed. Your boys are amazing... and so filled with love!

    ReplyDelete