Sunday, October 13, 2019

Inman Night of Fun

It was a long week.  There was the strep throat, subtraction with regrouping, tons of school work, etc., etc.  When I got home on Friday I pretty much was done.  I was excited for the long weekend but also overwhelmed with everything that had to get done.  JO realized that the best thing we could do was to go out and enjoy the neighborhood.

First stop~ Casa Portugal!  It had been quite a while since we had been in.  I love that everyone greeted us and asked us how we had been.  As usual, the food was delicious.

Second stop~ Richards!  Richards just opened in the space previously occupied by Tupelo's.  We were excited to check out this new restaurant.  We grabbed two seats and enjoyed some bubbles at the bar.  I really love the music and my bubbles were excellent.  The food menu is a little pricey but everything we saw coming out of the kitchen looked really good.  I like what they've done with the space.  It's nothing fancy but it looks cozy.  The bar is a little bland, just a finished light tan wood, but again, it's cozy.  We'll definitely be back to check out the food.

No comments:

Post a Comment