Friday, November 11, 2022

The Regatta and Passim- A Perfect Saturday

 Can we take a moment to recognize how amazing the weather was this October?  Like, this was the fall we all deserved after the last few years.  I felt like it was always 70 degrees and sunny on the weekends, which made it easy to get out and enjoy all the festivals and events this fall.

On a particularly perfect Saturday morning, I headed into Harvard Square for the Regatta.  I couldn't get over the crowds.  It's always a popular event but this seemed off the charts.



After my day at the Regatta, I headed back to Harvard Square for the Mark Erelli show at Club Passim.  I love Mark Erelli and this show was particularly great.  He had an amazing band that leaned more rock than his usual Americana style.  It was a nice change and was a great match to the energy in the Square.



No comments:

Post a Comment