Sunday, August 21, 2022

Brunching at Harvest

 I'm not a huge Brunch fan but I really enjoy the brunch experience at Harvest in Harvard Square.  Recently, I realized it had been a long time since I'd been there so I asked JO if he would go for Sunday brunch, and of course he said yes!

Harvest doesn't have the biggest or most extravagant brunch menu but what they do have is the perfect patio.  The pergola offers a lot of shade and the ceiling fans ensure there's always a bit of a breeze.  The entire patio is enclosed by wooden fencing which makes it feel like a real oasis.  There are lots of plants that add to the peaceful, chill atmosphere. 

They also feature a very affordable menu (of course they have expensive dishes but overall, the menu is very reasonable) and the most delicious "grand mimosa" that has some sort of secret sauce which makes it extra tasty. 

Before we headed in, I made sure JO knew the plan.  After we finished our main course we would get mock-mojitos and enjoy dessert.  He understood the assignment!

It really was a perfect cap to an excellent "city living" stretch of days.  My city meter is fully charged and I'm feeling a lot more like myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment