Friday, March 5, 2010

Sweet Start to the Weekend

This has seriously been a great few weeks! For the longest time I have felt like I've been wearing a backpack full of boulders at work. Finally, after four years I got to ditch the backpack for smiles and satisfaction! Of course, I'll really be jumping up and down in a few weeks if some other things go my way but this was a nice start.

So of course I was in a good mood when I got home today. My good mood turned great when I was surprised with birthday cupcakes from Sweet. Sweet is this great cupcake boutique in Harvard Square. I discovered it last summer with my best friend who was visiting from France. I especially loved that my cupcakes were covered in blue sprinkles!!! It is UConn Husky time after all!!! It was such a great surprise!

It was also such a nice day outside that I decided to go for a walk in Harvard Square. Definitely a great start to the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment