Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Walking Home with the Christmas Tree

City living brings with it a lot of convenience.  For example, we can run across the street during a commercial break and come home with ice cream or even walk home with a Christmas tree from Ricky's Flower Mart.  No need to worry about putting a tree on the top of your car.

I love Ricky's.  It's a family owned, year round flower mart and it's been the place we've gotten our tree ever since we've lived in Inman Square.  Growing up, I really didn't have any holiday traditions so these traditions that JO and I have created are extra special to me. 






Ricky's didn't disappoint this year.  We found an awesome tree, walked home with it, and decorated it while the first snow fell in the neighborhood. 






These are my most treasured childhood Christmas memories.  

A little while later, I knocked over the tree~ but JO saved the day, and cleaned up the mega mess!

I love this!  It was JO's idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment