Thursday, December 26, 2019

Yulefest 2019

It's been over a year since I've been able to run a 5K race.  Back in the fall, when things were crazy, I wasn't sure I would ever run a race again.  Thanks to one of my students who needed some help staying accountable for his homework, I was able to train again.  (He and I had a training routine posted on the back board so that he could finish his homework and I would get ready to run.  He would check in with me the days after I was supposed to run and I didn't want to let him down.  Bonus- he started doing his homework! Sometimes you have to think outside the box!)  Yulefest is always my favorite race of each year and I'm so thankful I was able to run it again this year.  I even clocked in at under 30 minutes! 

We're getting a lot of use out of this board


No comments:

Post a Comment