Saturday, July 23, 2022

The Chicks!

 The summer of fun continued with The Chicks concert at the Tweeter Center/Great Woods/I don't even know what the current name of this venue is 🤣

Back in the early 2000s, I was all about The Chicks.  Remember the CD service, BMG?  I definitely got my Chicks cds from them.  I'm not really a country music fan, but I just loved the Chicks and their bad a$$ attitude, style, and just general coolness.  I recently got back into them when they released their new album a few months ago.  So when a friend asked if I was interested, I said yes!

The weather was perfect (and you really never know with summer outdoor concerts in New England.) The show was awesome and had such great video content to go with all of their songs.  I loved the set list and had such a great time!



No comments:

Post a Comment