Monday, December 26, 2022

Batifol Opens

 Petit Robert opened a new restaurant in Kendall Square called Batifol.  I love Petit Robert and I'm a sucker for a French restaurant.  Batifol delivered.

We started with drinks at the bar while we waited for a patio table (yes, patio weather in November!) to open up.  I ordered their blood orange version of  a French 75 and it was delicious.  This drink was so delicious that it pops into my mind quite frequently.  JO tried some of the other cocktails and honestly, they weren't that great.  Definitely get the French 75 or some wine and you'll be just fine.




One of the things I love about their menu is that they have a whole salad section.  I really appreciate that since I'm a big fan of fresh, yummy salads.  We also tried the Coq au Vin dish and it was delicious. 

This restaurant is a great addition to the Cambridge restaurant scene.  They did a fantastic job with the interior renovations.  Abigail's used to be pretty dark and Batifol has brightened it up but still kept it very cozy.  I love the teal velvet accents and the general buzzy feel in the interior.  

We ended the meal with an espresso martini and it was fantastic!

After dinner, we ended up walking back to our old neighborhood and enjoyed a glass of wine at the bar at Puritan.  It was a really fun night.

No comments:

Post a Comment