Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Girl's Weekend City Staycation

 Each December, my college friends get together for a night of city fun.  Sometimes we even get a hotel room to extend our time together.  This year we stayed at the Long Wharf.  

I'm always in charge of picking the dinner spot and this year I knew I wanted to take my friends to Trade.  Trade has become my new favorite restaurant in the city.  It's a beautiful space with equally delicious food. It's a perfect spot for a dinner with friends because you can get lots of plates to share and extend the evening.  There's no rush here and it's not loud (but not silent, I hate the silent restaurants) so you can easily talk with friends while still feeling like you're out and about in the city.


After dinner we headed over to the Black Rose to reminisce about our college days.

We ended the evening sitting around the tree at the hotel catching up and enjoying each other's company.

In the morning we headed over to Tatte for breakfast (#didnotdisappoint) before heading home. 

I love catching up with friends and playing city tour guide.

No comments:

Post a Comment