Sunday, February 27, 2011

Girls Night Out!

No better way to end a rather relaxing vacation than with a girls night out in Boston.

Saturday night I headed out with two really great friends to enjoy a night out in the city. Our first stop was Alibi at the Liberty Hotel. In previous posts I detailed my love of this bar. We headed in around 6:45 and struck the jackpot with basically the entire place to ourselves. In my "old age" I have become more and more appreciative of bars and restaurants that aren't ridiculously loud so you can actually have a conversation with friends. Of course if we arrived at 9:00 it would have been much different so I'll just have to file away this good timing for future ventures.

After a delightful stint at Alibi we walked down Charles Street to Toscano's. This was very reminiscent of our summer outing during Restaurant Week last year. I love, love, love Charles Street. It's such a fun street to walk down during any season, but there's something special in the winter when there's snow on the ground.

We got a great table at Toscano's with a view looking out onto Charles Street which just adds to the great atmosphere of this restaurant. It was a great backdrop for a night out with great friends. It reminded me just how lucky I am to live where I live and have had the opportunity to meet such great friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment