Saturday, April 20, 2019

Sub Rosette at the Lizard Lounge

Sub Rosa is a group of local singers and songwriters who get together from time to time and put on great shows.  From my understanding, they used to perform quite often a while back but then life things like kids and jobs got in the way.  That's why I was so excited when I saw an ad for a monthly Lizard Lounge residency of a scaled down version called Sub Rosette. 

Lizard Lounge is a great venue to see music.  It's a basement space with a small bar and a few tables.  The room is small so you get some really intimate performances.  The group of musicians in the collective on this night featured a few of my favorites, including Dietrich Strauss and Kris Delmhorst.  It was definitely a great night of music and another notch in reclaiming my city life!

No comments:

Post a Comment