Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Charles River

So my idea of planning "fun city outings" when I know I'm going to have a bad work day worked like a charm today. With every crazy email, comment, and annoyance I just kept my mind focused on what a peaceful afternoon I would have. And you know what? I did!

I walked from Inman to Harvard, cut through JFK park, and down the river to the Pedestrian Bridge. I walked back towards JFK park via the Boston side of the river. Then I cut back through Harvard Square before returning to Inman. It was so nice to see Harvard Square so full of people. The last few times I've gone it has been very empty... college kids don't seem to rise before 10:00 a.m. on the weekends :-)

Now I'm celebrating all of that great exercise with a frappe. Not an ordinary frappe though...a Christina's frappe. A few years ago my friend was on a big frappe kick so we tested them out all over the place. I can say confidently that Christina's has the best frappe in the area! I'm justifying this frappe by focusing on all of the Calcium I'm getting!

It's all in the perspective!

No comments:

Post a Comment