Thursday, September 17, 2009

Reality Check

Since everything seems to be falling apart in my professional life I decided to revisit my resolutions. At a workshop I went to today, I learned that you need to look at small, manageable goals and not everything going on. My resolutions were:

1) 5 servings of fruits and veggies a day
2) Purell, Purell, Purell!
3) Going to the gym 2-3 times a week
4) Minimal use of frozen lunches
5) Mandatory blogging time- I find it therapeutic
6) Monthly maintenance of communication with friends that live far away
7) Read each week (more than just a magazine) and watch one movie per week
8) Regular attendance at "Book Clubs"
9) Leaving school at school (I put this on the list but it will never, ever happen... my friends enjoy my stories too much...and I couldn't possibly keep it all in... it could kill me)
10) Cooking more!

I have been successful with #1, #2, #3, #4 (only once), #5, #8, and #10. When you look at that it seems like I'm having a great start to my year. I must say though, none of these resolutions are necessarily work related :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment