Monday, August 31, 2009

M.I.A....Explained

Over the last few weeks I've been on some crazy vacations... both of which solidified my feeling that Cambridge/Boston is the place to be!

First up was a Boston "staycation" with a great friend in town for two weeks from France. The second vacation was a road trip extravaganza from Phoenix to San Francisco (and the desert in between!) Since I can't possibly tackle both trips in one sitting, I'll start with the "staycation."

My Boston "staycation" included- all of the Cambridge Squares, Public Gardens, Boston Common, Newbury St., Prudential Center, Skywalk, Futures Game at Fenway, Marlborogh St., Quincy Market, the Aquarium, Whale Watch, rooftop pool at the Colonnade Hotel, Sam Adams Brewery Tour, the Museum of Fine Arts, the ICA, the Museum of Science, Fenway area during a game, drinks at the Top of the Hub (twice), Newport (not exactly Boston but only an hour and half away), Christina's ice cream (on a few occasions), Museum of Science, Butterfly Garden, the North End, and so many restaurants I can't even list them all.

Needless to say, I think it is a great opportunity to see your city through a visitor's eyes! This area has so many great things to offer...why leave???

...to go on a mega roadtrip! Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment