Friday, June 25, 2010

New Camera and Casa de Portugal

I just got a new camera in anticipation of our amazing road trip through the National Parks of Utah and Colorado. I tested out the camera on my morning walk to Harvard Square. So far summer vacation has included a lot of Harvard Square, watching soccer, going to the gym, and relaxing!
I couldn't help but take a picture of these. Blue is my favorite color!


This was my old reading spot. I'm really hoping the chairs and tables come back!

My current reading spot. A bit to loud for my liking but it will have to do.
I might try this spot tomorrow...but I don't love it being on the grass.... to much potential for bugs :-)


I spent some quality time at The Coop today trying to figure out what I should put on my summer reading list!

Earlier this week JO and I tried Restaurant Casa Portugal, a neighborhood restaurant here in Inman. I've walked by this place a hundred times and I can't believe we just now tried it out. The best word to describe the food was clean, crisp flavors. I got the shrimp in butter and garlic and it was served with homemade potato chips and a rice pilaf. JO got a chicken and vegetables dish that was also quite scrumptious. Everything was very simple but beautifully cooked. I will definitely be headed back there. The atmosphere reminded me of a small restaurant in the North End and would be a perfect place for a celebratory dinner or night out with good friends. I'm definitely excited to add this place to our restaurant repertoire!

No comments:

Post a Comment