Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Roof Decks are Always the Right Answer

Somewhere around mid-May I started to break.  My schedule was insane and it was catching up to me.  I was feeling like I had no time to have fun and my back was acting up again.  Instead of going climbing one night, JO suggested we enjoy the beautiful spring night in Harvard Square.  He was a man on a mission, leading us directly to Daedalus.  We were fortunate to get a table on the roof deck and the rest is history!

My stress melted away as I enjoyed the roof deck.  Every now and then, I need some city in my life stat.  Even though we're real Cantabridgians now, I still worry that we aren't taking advantage of the city enough.  When I feel like I'm too busy to go out, to walk around, it makes me anxious, like I'm wasting this amazing opportunity I've been given.  It was so nice to get back in the city and just be City Vicky for the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment