Friday, February 7, 2020

Sub Rosa at Passim



Another new year means it's time again for the annual Sub Rosa- Songs of 3 Mile Island show at Club Passim.  I first found this show in 2016 when I saw a flyer on a pole in our neighborhood.  It was our gateway show for Club Passim.   From that one show we discovered the magic of Passim and those artists who call it home.  From that one show we discovered the music of Mark Erelli, Kris Delmhorst, Lula Wiles, Ali McGuirk, Zachariah Hickman, and so many more.  I look forward to this show so much because it brings together phenomenal music with stories of my beloved Three Mile Island.  My parents started taking me to the island when I was seven.  I've spent so many fall weekends there and I love hearing the artists share their stories of the island. 





This year's show did not disappoint.  From crazy sing alongs, to songs that tugged on your heartstrings, the show had it all.  It was a lovely way to spend a night.  If you've never seen a show at Passim I can't recommend it enough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment