Sunday, January 1, 2023

Back at Trade

 In a recent post, I raved all about Trade.  While I was there with my college friends, I texted JO and told him to book a table for vacation week.  This place is definitely my current favorite restaurant in the city.  

We had a lovely experience this past week.  We ate dinner in the beautiful dining room and our waiter remembered us from our last visit, back in May.  It was the perfect way to start the evening.  

After dinner we headed to the bar for drinks and dessert.  The bartender overheard me talking about pisco after I spotted a bottle on their top shelf.  I watched him start to make a pisco sour and I just knew it was for me.  The bartender was so nice, talked me through how to make the cocktail at home, let me on their secret (their citric juice is 2 parts lime, 1 part lemon), and then gave JO a glass of sparkling wine.  





It's things like this that really set Trade apart from other places.  I cannot recommend this place enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment