Sunday, January 1, 2023

Bloc Cafe

 One of the things I love to do on vacation is go to a coffee shop and read.  I never have time to do this during school and I find it so relaxing.

I headed over to Bloc Cafe to start vacation.  My favorite coffee around here is Union Square Donuts but they are only open until 2:00 and they aren't really set up as a traditional coffee shop.  Remnant Brewing also serves coffee but I'm not the hugest fan of their coffee, so Bloc Cafe it was.

Apparently everyone in Union Square went to Bloc on this day.  It was jam packed and I actually walked out because there were no tables.  I turned around and tried again when I noticed a couple leaving from the front seating area.

I have to say, I didn't love it.  Bloc has all these windows that look out onto the street, which is rather appealing, until the sun streams in and blinds you while you are trying to read your book.  LOL!  

No comments:

Post a Comment