Sunday, November 3, 2019

Inmanween

I say it all the time, but the thing I love the most about Inman Square is the community.  People actually live here, for a long time (hence why no properties ever go on sale around here.)  I love the seasonal events put on by the neighborhood business association.  Inmanween is one of my favorites.  In the old days they used to have a pumpkin carving contest, which JO and I won three times!  They no longer have the contest, but they do host outdoor movies, a beer garden, and lots of restaurant deals around the neighborhood.


JO and I caught the tail end of Transylvania before heading over to Wit's End for dinner.



This peanut butter pie was AMAZING!



It was so fun to see all the kids walking around in their costumes and all of the restaurants decorated for the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment