Saturday, November 30, 2019

Zachariah's Power Outage Show

I think I've said this before, but if Zachariah Hicksman is playing a show at Passim it is a can't miss event.  Even though November was getting really hectic, really fast, I made time to go to Zachariah's Power Outage show at Passim (I even managed to go for a 5K run beforehand- who says I can't multi-task.)


The concept of this (hopefully annual) show is that the power has gone out (they turn off all the lights and hang some lanterns from the ceiling) so Zach sings around the "campfire yule log" with some of his very talented friends.  This year's show featured Kris Delmhorst, Dietrich Strauss, Dinty Childs, a string quartet, and many more.  The acoustic nature of this show makes for a really magical night of music.







I even discovered a new artist that I am obsessing about.  His name is Jesse Dee and his soulful, jazzy style took my breath away.  Take a listen, you'll see why!




This is my monthly plug for Club Passim~ go to a show, you won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment