Sunday, November 3, 2019

Together Live

Have you heard about Together Live?  It's this amazing girl power event put on by author Glennon Doyle, who also happens to be married to soccer legend Abby Wambach.  Doyle assembles a panel filled with diverse women to just talk about life, struggles, etc.  I started following Glennon on social media back during the World Cup because her posts were so funny and spot on.  When I saw her posting about Together Live I grabbed a ticket. 








I'm so glad I did.  Together Live was so inspiring.  My hands were tired from clapping so much!  The Boston panel featured Glennon, Abby, Sabrina Jalees Mayson Zayid (Muslim comics and disability advocates), Brittany Packnett (political commentator), Amanda Gorman (poet), and Jennifer Rudolph Walsh.  Each panelist had some time to present individually and then there was a roundtable portion.  I left with this sense of empowerment that I haven't felt in a while.  I can't say enough good things about this event. 





No comments:

Post a Comment