Saturday, November 30, 2019

ThanksgivingFest 2019

I know, I know, it's called Friendsgiving but I always refer to ours as ThanksgivingFest (in keeping with our other fests- cheese fest, meat fest, etc.) ThanksgivingFest is one of my favorite traditions we have.  I love setting up the house, with the long table in the kitchen.  I love that everyone is able to sit at the same table.  I never really had any Thanksgiving traditions growing up so this one seems extra special to me.  (Plus we get to enjoy all of the leftovers which is awesome!)

This year, we did a little extra cooking (usually we only do the turkey but we had a few less people attending this year and had to make some of the dishes ourselves) which resulted in JO mashing potatoes in our extra room.  I laughed so hard I cried when I realized what was happening (I was in the midst of stuffing madness.)



In the end, everything turned out perfectly and it was another smashing success!



No comments:

Post a Comment