Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Friday Night Perfection

After spending the entire week after returning from Seattle sick and in bed, I was in desperate need for a city night!

We got a bit of a later start than normal which worked out well, since we were able to get a table on State Park's patio.  State Park's awesome western trucker bar decor doesn't really translate to their patio, but their patio is really nice.  The weather was perfect (I think I brought that back with me from Seattle.)

After dinner we felt like we needed to continue the evening, so we headed over to Sulmona for dessert.  Sulmona is quickly become a go to restaurant for us.  This time we decided to sit at the bar.  I've said it before, but I love the decor here.  The white subway tile, wrought iron, marble bar, and mirrors behind the bar really make for a beautiful space.  JO got the the Strawberry Fields (which was delicious) and I got the prosecco (which was equally delicious.)  We paired the drinks with an affogato, perfection!



After Sulmona I thought it would be a good idea to walk down by the river to see the city views.  There is something magical about this part of the city and it was looking particularly beautiful on this night!


Since we were so close to Central Square we decided to walk home via Mass Ave.  You know what's on Mass Ave?  A4 Arcade!  Sadly, there was a line to get in, but there was no line at Naco Taco.  We tried out a few tacos before making our way home!

No comments:

Post a Comment