Monday, August 7, 2017

WNBA All Star Game~ Seattle 2017

I believe I have leveled up my Husky fandom after traveling across the country to go to the WNBA All-Star game so I could see my favorite Huskies play in the game!







As a ticket holder, I got to go to an open practice!  I got to see Stefanie Dolson hit a half court shot, Diana Taurasi run drills, Stewie enjoy her first game, and Sue Bird do Sue Bird things.




Poor Stewie had to wear this GoPro
Later that night, there was a red carpet event for the players.  This was pretty much my version of the Oscars and I secured a great spot to watch all of the players arrive.





These fans from Minnesota were phenomenal!  I want to be them when I get older!

My paparazzi picture~ Seattle's new Sports Super Couple









And then there was the game!  Seattle was a great host and the place was packed!  My favorite part was watching Sue and Diana play together!  What's the female version of a "bromance" because that's them?







Maya Moore won the MVP award!


And on our way out we met the second half of Seattle's new sports super couple, Megan Rapinoe (she's dating Sue Bird.)  She was super cool and Cristina and I were psyched that we got to take a picture with her!  (I'm not posting the pic since my cousin is in it and I'm not sure if she would want her picture on here...but trust us, it was awesome!)

All in all, the game was everything I had hoped it would be!

No comments:

Post a Comment