Thursday, October 1, 2009

May I Recommend

One of my favorite places to go out for dinner and/or drinks is the Precinct Bar in Union Square in Somerville.

I found the Precinct last spring when I was craving outdoor dining. It's a quick ten minute walk from our apartment so it's very convenient. After our first visit, I was hooked. The food is great, the prices extremely reasonable, and the beverage selection outstanding!
I pretty much love any restaurant that serves Prosseco by the glass.

Over the past few months we've been hitting up The Precinct on a pretty regular basis. I was there last night for a Girls Night Out and we had a great time. How can you go wrong with a roasted half chicken, glazed carrots, and risotto for $12?

So if you're in the area check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment