Friday, October 30, 2009

Taking Time for Myself











I needed to run some errands after work today. For me, that means hitting up Harvard Square. Errands don't seem so bad when you get to go the square. Earlier today one of my students told me that he was worried about me because I didn't put my jacket on when I went outside and I seemed to be acting like Ms. Frizzle from The Magic School Bus. I thought about what he said and I realized that he was right. I've been moving in fast forward and feeling like I don't even have time to put on my jacket on my way to a meeting. I decided to listen to his warning, slow down, and really take time to enjoy my time in the square. So, I decided to take my camera with me. I love the square in the fall. It's so full of color... and it's still nice enough to enjoy walking around. I love being a tourist in my own city!

No comments:

Post a Comment