Thursday, October 22, 2015

A Much Needed City Day

I love Mondays off, especially when most people don't have the day off.  It gives me a chance to go out in the city without the crowds.  Columbus Day was absolutely gorgeous.  The sun was shining and the temps were closed to 75.  It was the perfect day to be in Boston so as soon as I could, I headed to Central to hop on the Red Line.

I got off the train at Park Street and walked up Newbury Street.  I did a little window shopping, which is one of my favorite things to do in Boston, before heading to Piattini Wine Bar to see if I could a table on the patio.  I thought for sure it would be crowded, but lucky for me, it was empty.  I savored every minute on that patio.  It was so relaxing and I had one of those moments  when I just couldn't believe that this was my life.




After lunch I wondered around some more, taking in how beautiful the city looked!









After such a relaxing day, I felt rested and rejuvenated heading back into school the next day.  It didn't hurt that JO and I had dinner on the roof deck at Daedalus!

No comments:

Post a Comment