Sunday, October 4, 2015

College Football at Parlor Sports

By now you know about my love of Parlor Sports!  So when I saw Parlor Sports post about their "Corn Hole" game for Saturday College Football Saturdays I knew they needed to add a Husky decal to the board.


I posted on their page that there was a lack of UConn decals on the board and they responded by telling me to bring one in.  We hadn't been in since the World Cup and it was so nice to catch up with all of the bartenders.  I loved that they took my decal and added it to the board.  (I haven't been since so I don't have an updated picture but I bet it's right next to the Clemson Paw.)

Now, I just need to find a Saturday when I can go in and enjoy a round or two of Corn Hole and a mega sized mimosa!

No comments:

Post a Comment