Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Day 103~ Knowledge is Power

Thanks to being a UConn Alumni, I get to take a free course on the science behind Covid-19. 


I finished my first lecture and I've already learned so much.  I'm looking forward to getting an in depth understanding of this virus.  I think that will help me as I think about the risks I'm willing to take during the upcoming months.

And speaking of risks, take a look at this.


Granted, these players were supposed to be self quarantining and it doesn't appear that the transmission happened during training, but still.  Bringing people together for sports is just not a good idea.  Going to a bar is a risk, especially in a place with such a high level of community spread like Florida.  The other day, after I went to that shower curtain bar, I felt guilty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment