Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Day 90~ Summer Projects

In thinking about my "Safer at Home Summer" I've started thinking about projects to be done.  I've been wanting to paint the bedroom since we bought this place five years ago and now I don't have any excuses.  Yesterday, I went over to the paint store in our neighborhood and picked up some samples.  It's nice to have a bit of freedom to run an errand like this.  I even did some browsing in the store while they were mixing up the paint for me. 



 Our neighbor has also started some projects of his own.  He must really like birds because he has hooked up a bird house and bird feeder on his roof.  He also starts each day by dumping huge amounts of birdseed just out on his roof.  It's been slightly traumatic for the Bitties!


This is Denali post bird nightmare taunting.



We celebrated day 90 with another picnic!  We got take out from the Smoke Shop in Kendall Square and I want to give them mad credit for the note on the bag.  This is what I mean when I say I want restaurants to go above and beyond to share their safety protocols with me.  👏👏👏👏👏👏. The barbecue was delicious!  I love that we are discovering all of these great picnic spots. 





No comments:

Post a Comment