Thursday, June 18, 2020

Day 98~ Phase 2

Day 98 marked phase 2 of whatever this is.  JO is still working from home and I'm vacationing from home 😉 Here's hoping that transition goes smoothly. 

The weather was beautiful yesterday.  Normally I would head into Harvard Square for coffee and a book but I wasn't really feeling that.  It's so empty and all the tables are gone.  Maybe after this week's hot weather is over, I'll go for a visit.  I did take advantage of the nice weather yesterday and went for a walk around Kendall Square. 

I also signed up for a course through the UConn Alumni Association because science and facts matter.


I also discovered that the International Palm Springs Short Film Festival is online this year.  I'm definitely going to "attend."  Maybe I'll even get dressed up for it.



Some other things to look forward to include: oysters at Lily P's, the Snack Shack at Trina's, Ace of Cakes on Demand, and John Bolton's book (that I know I shouldn't purchase but I'm going to anyway)


No comments:

Post a Comment