Friday, March 13, 2020

Birthday Gathering at Better Sorts Social Club

Remember a few weeks ago when JO and I hung out at Better Sorts Social Club and I told JO I wanted to celebrate my birthday there.  Well, that's exactly what we did.  I'm not one for doing something big for my birthday but last year I didn't even get to really celebrate with JO because I was so sick and grossed out by my appearance.  I reserved a "lounge" area with a couch and arm chairs for some friends of ours.

I have to say, Better Sorts Social Club is a really great place to hang out.  The atmosphere is great.  Between the beautiful decor (plush couches, rich jewel colors, some rustic touches sprinkled about), great drinks, and live jazzy music make it such a fun place to hang out.  We met up at 7:30 and by 10:00 it was full.  Even as it filled up, it wasn't hard to hear what the others in our group were saying (something we value a lot.) 

It was one of my best birthdays.  I'm so glad we were able to get the fun in before all hell broke lose in our country. 



No comments:

Post a Comment