Friday, March 13, 2020

Boston Ballet's Revolution

As you all know by now, going to the ballet is one of my favorite things to do.  I was so looking forward to the ballet's performance of Revolution.  Any show that features choreography by Jerome Robbins and William Forsythe is going to be amazing. 

I've been spending a lot of money lately so I thought about skipping my usual pre-ballet dinner at Teatro.  Again, I told myself to go out and enjoy the dinner out because things could change quickly with the virus.  I had another ballet coming up but I figured by then eating out probably wouldn't be a cool choice.  (Side note, I saw all of this coming three weeks ago. The writing was on the wall.  A few folks told me I was overreacting.  I really wasn't.)  Thinking about where we are now, I'm glad I went out.

The ballet was AMAZING! I love these modern shows the ballet puts on.  The music was intense, filled with unique rhythms and the first act featured tons of dancers moving so precisely in all directions around the stage. The third act blew my mind.  The music, the movements, the precision!


No comments:

Post a Comment