Sunday, March 22, 2020

Day 9~ Thank Goodness for Animal Crossing


 Day 9 was the day I discovered Animal Crossing from Nintendo.  This game was heavily hyped at PAX but I didn't really give it a second thought.  An open world game with no real missions?  Who has time for that 😉

Well, now I have all the of the time and I can report that I love Animal Crossing!  My character has really settled into life on a newly populated island.  She has some friends, Sparrow and Deidre, and has already earned a significant amount of "bells."  I was even able to get an interest free $98,000 bell loan for a new home that will be built tomorrow.



We also went out for another 5k run.  Our run took us down by the river but we only stayed long enough to take this picture because there were way too many people out and about and it wasn't safe.  (Why there isn't a National Lock Down is beyond me?)



We are certainly staying fit during all of this.  We ran five 5ks in one week. 



No one told spring that the world is on pause.


And here's today's food for thought.  An athletic company doing what our nation's leaders aren't!



No comments:

Post a Comment