Monday, April 6, 2020

Day 24~ Lazy Sunday

On Sunday we spent some time enjoying some of the artistic content that has not been made available online as a result of the quarantine.

Isa Burke, 1/3 of one of my favorite bands Lula Wile, did a 45 minute livestream on Instagram.  She played some new solo music, some covers, and some classic Lula Wiles tunes.  It was a great show and I'm glad I was able to see it.


Speaking of artistic content, I highly recommend reading this Entertainment Weekly article featuring links to lots of other performances available for free online.  JO and I watched one of the Cirque du Soleil episodes and it was great.  (Side note, thank goodness I upgraded my laptop a few months ago!)



Sunday was also the day when we saw leaders of other countries step up and show real leadership, while our president peddled untested treatments like a medicine doctor.




And just a reminder, the gang says, stay inside!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment