Monday, April 27, 2020

Day 46~ Slow Sunday

It was a slow Sunday around here, even for quarantine times.  JO was a rockstar and got my dad a new tv and hooked it up at his place.  My dad had been without a working tv for an entire week so I'm very grateful to JO for doing this.  I did my school work and lounged around a lot.  I did listen to the first 100 pages in An Anonymous Girl to be prepared for Naphesa Collier's Book Club on Monday and I finished season 2 of Ozark so I guess I accomplished some things. 

An Amazon package arrived containing some necessities, including these peacock leggings, which apparently a week ago I thought I really needed. (Side note- I really like them!)


I whipped up a Fantastic Feast of the Nine Fish Sticks (look at that cool potato hack I did since we only have one sheet pan) and watched Dennis Brennan's live show (I've wanted to see Dennis perform for years now and it took a pandemic for me to be able to have time to "go" to one of his shows.)



Oh, and this happened! 


And in "tweets of the day" I highly recommend you Google Trump Noble Tweet.~ it was so embarrassing that he had to delete it and then play the sarcasm defense!

No comments:

Post a Comment