Saturday, April 18, 2020

Day 36~ Why Mess with Success

If it's not broke, don't fix it right 😉

On Friday, I took another Melt class with my twirling friend.   Too bad every Friday lunch break can't be like this. 


We went for yet another run.  I loved seeing this sign in the window of Highland Fried.



We watched the Instagram Live between Stewie and Geno and it was perfection.  


I made an epic dinner involving fish sticks 😱(In other news, I secretly like fish sticks.)


I also made mojitos again and again they came out perfect!



Huge shout out to the WNBA for a great tribute to Gigi Bryant and her teammates.


Denali and Rainer were ridiculously cute!



And in the political world, my very democratic, very liberal city had to send out an all out emergency blitz of reminders about staying home and wearing face masks because our fearless leader is tweeting out things like "Liberate Michigan."  



Also, this seems pretty damn important!



No comments:

Post a Comment