Saturday, April 25, 2020

Day 43- Self Care Day

Day 43 started with Lysol having to post a disclaimer about not ingesting their disinfecting!  Yes, that's where our country is currently at.  Maybe it's time for the 25th ammendment.



After I finished up my school work on Friday, I decided I needed some self-care.  For me, during the quarantine, self-care means taking advantage of this time to do things I didn't used to have time for.

I started with another great Melt class to take care of my muscles, that are getting quite a workout from all of the running I've been doing.  I'm continually amazed at how much better I feel when this class is done.  I definitely like having this class to look forward to during these weeks where the days can blend together.

After my Melt class, I took a yoga class on Down Dog.  I love, love, love this app.  I will definitely be subscribing, once the free quarantine special expires.  You can really tailor the class to your needs, from difficulty, to time, to special focuses.  I bought some new candles for my "yoga" studio to really set the mood.  I used to be very anti yoga at home because I thought I would miss the studio aspect too much.  Through this experience, I've learned that I can recreate some of that atmosphere in my house. 


Our evening kind of got away from us because we decided to phone my dad, JO's parents, and JO's brother and before we knew it, it was ten o'clock. 😱

No comments:

Post a Comment